Patronaat is gearing up for total reopening in September!
Our program is steadily filling up with the most divergent acts imaginable. From Vunzige Deuntjes to 40UP, from Marco Borsato to MY BABY, from Reggae Movement to Nooduitgang. To welcome each and everyone of our diverse and distinct audiences, we are hiring enthusiastic bar staff members per 1st of August! New faces with different views on life, backgrounds and insights. Sounds like you? Keep on reading!
Varying from 8-24 hours per week.
Wether it’s techno until the early morning or a student nights out on Thurdays. From Vunzige Deuntjes to Tante Joke Karaoke Band. Anything goes on your schedule. Do you enjoy being part of a close knit bar crew, co-defining the ambience of a night out in Patronaat and are you capable to provide efficient, top notch service for our audience?
We’re looking for those who:
- Embrace the night and don’t shy away from hard work;
- Live near or in Haarlem
- Are 18 years or older
- Can work flexible hours, especially on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
You welcome visitors, provide drinks, collect empty glasses from the hall, keep a clean bar and carry out additional cleaning work. Aside from this you assist the assistant floor manager with a variety of tasks that present themselves during the events.
What we’re offering:
- Salary indication is between € 10,33 and € 12,42 gross per hour (excl. 8% holiday pay and paid leave) depending on age and experience. Salary schale 2 of CAO Nederlandse Poppodia- en Festivals;
- Depending on your own availability you’ll be able to work between 8 to 24 hours per week.
- After 5 months we will agree on a set amount of yearly hours, providing a stable salary;
- Peak months are September through May, opening up your summer months to take on a second job (or travel!);
- Possibilities to develop and improve your skillset, such as a tap course and several other catering industry trainings;
- A fun, lively work environment with great colleagues;
- Free access to concerts and club nights at Patronaat.
Contact us in your own, personal way about why you’d like to become part of our bar staff via firstname.lastname@example.org.